UKDJ has a wealth of talent from across the musical spheres. We have dozens of DJ’s who are perfect for both resident positions and one-time gigs, such as private parties and weddings.
We pride ourselves in working across the board to provide the perfect soundtrack to all events. We have a great team of commercial venue DJ’s, well versed in Top40, Party music, 70’s-80’s classics and International sounds too.
We also have a wide selection of niche specific DJ’s who specialise in House, R&B and Drum&Bass. If you want a DJ for a private venue and wish to heavily pick the playlist for the evening, we offer this service just 48 hours notice need prior to the event.
All budgets are met with our team and we have deals that start from just £99.
Our DJ’s can come with a full PA sound and lights system if needed, but without this will always come with either a Serato enabled laptop or Pioneer XRX DJ controller.
All bookings are made fully invoiced via a UK limited company and we only ask for a deposit of 20% previous to each booking for London (M25 area) gigs and remaining 80% amount paid upon arrival of the DJ.